Because of our IHIP, or Integrated Health Insurance Program, we can lower costs substantially without sacrificing benefits in most cases when competing with trusts. And because of this popular and growing program, IHIP has proven to be one of the most long-term sustainable options for many school districts and municipalities across the state of California.
Some of the most exciting features of our IHIP are:
- 2 married staff members within the same school district are not required to purchase separate health plans.
- IHIP rates, on average, are 10-15% cheaper than traditional school district health plan premiums.
- IHIP has the potential of maintaining your current rates for the following year’s health plan, or what we call a Rate Pass.
- With IHIP your district retains unused premium dollars. Traditional health plans do not have this ability.
- IHIP offers many PPO and HMO plans side-by-side.
- IHIP provides a transparent monthly claims & group utilization report. In other words, we show the client where every dollar of their premium goes. Something else traditional health plans do not offer.
- Super Composite, 3 Tier or 4 Tier rating available
- Most importantly, IHIP plans have a 95% school district retention rate in over a 10-year period.
Sean Crisp & Associates Insurance Agency’s IHIP is dedicated to helping school districts & municipalities throughout California save hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions of dollars, each year while maintaining the same level of benefits.
What you need to do:
Step 1: Schedule a conference call or webinar with one of our agents. From here, we’ll explain the IHIP program and the potential savings for your school district or municipality.
Step 2: Send us all the required information to generate a proposal.
Step 3: Schedule an appointment to meet our staff-members and formally present IHIP. We’ll come to you!
Don’t let another renewal go by without looking at IHIP!
We will be reaching out to you throughout the month of January to schedule an appointment with your district. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call or email our office immediately. Please call us at (855) 832-7477 to learn more about IHIP for your school district or municipality. We look forward to hearing from you soon.